David Bickley's Wargames Blog

The occasional ramblings of an average gamer, journeyman painter, indifferent modeller, games designer, sometime writer for Wargames Illustrated and host of games in GHQ.



Saturday 26 September 2020

Intermission

 

There will be an Intermission of a few days duration now in GHQ as Sue and I are in Cornwall for a few days R&R. I’ve not bought any painting with me for once as a few days off are the order of the day for hand and eye - and the rest of me of course!

I hope to press on with my Punic Wars project in October and bring it to some kind of playable conclusion before the end of the year. In the meantime, all of you keep safe and well.



20 comments:

  1. Enjoy the break.......painting is a holiday for me but not always practical 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your R&R and I hope the weather is good for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SteveJ! It looks ok up to Wednesday at least.

      Delete
  3. Not too many pasties David 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall resist temptation on your instruction!

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your hols and try not to fall over ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a grand break, hope the weather stays kind for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time both of you, I imagine you are the gent in the white tuxedo with the cocktail shaker David!
    All the best
    Airhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are doing our best! Flattery always welcome too!

      Delete