...of sorts. I thought my loyal reader would cut me some slack if I posted this brief 'advert' on my blog. I've been working with Dave Ryan of Caliver Books for the past several months, and with his talented graphic designer Jay, to bring new editions of my self published rules to the hobby market. So far we have completed the Anglo-Zulu War rules, Washing the Spears...
...and just recently the rules for the Indian Mutiny, The Devil'sWind...Both sets are available from Caliver Books priced at £17.50. Obviously I'm not exactly unbiased in encouraging anyone interested in the periods to buy a copy! As Mrs Doyle might say, "Go on, Go on, Go on..."I'm not sure if, or when, A Good Dusting might appear for the Sudan War, partly because I'm still mulling over some new ideas for a couple of elements in the rules. Hopefully I shall have more to report on this in due course.


Brilliant news.
ReplyDeleteIndeed it is!
DeleteWell done on getting new editions of your rules on sale, I have noticed that the original "Devil's Wind" can go for stupid money so good that it can be bought for a decent price now.
ReplyDeleteI still have a few of the original set!
DeleteCongratulations to you and hoorah for Caliver Books ….. a very important part of the fabric if our hobby.
ReplyDeleteThanks Norm! I'm sure Dave appreciates your sentiment too.
DeleteI've seen your books in the Caliver newsletter that drops into my inbox each week, so nice to know that these publication are getting another outing:).
ReplyDeleteHopefully they will sell well for Dave, and yours truly of course.
DeleteGood luck with the publications Dave! They certainly look the part, and are sure to attract attention. 🤞
ReplyDeleteI just hope its for the right reasons...
Delete