David Bickley's Wargames Blog

The occasional ramblings of an average gamer, journeyman painter, indifferent modeller, games designer, sometime writer for Wargames Illustrated and host of games in GHQ.



Tuesday, 1 September 2026

An Advertisement...

 ...of sorts. I thought my loyal reader would cut me some slack if I posted this brief 'advert' on my blog. I've been working with Dave Ryan of Caliver Books for the past several months, and with his talented graphic designer Jay, to bring new editions of my self published rules to the hobby market. So far we have completed the Anglo-Zulu War rules, Washing the Spears...

...and just recently the rules for the Indian Mutiny, The Devil'sWind...
Both sets are available from Caliver Books priced at £17.50. Obviously I'm not exactly unbiased in encouraging anyone interested in the periods to buy a copy! As Mrs Doyle might say, "Go on, Go on, Go on..."
I'm not sure if, or when, A Good Dusting might appear for the Sudan War, partly because I'm still mulling over some new ideas for a couple of elements in the rules. Hopefully I shall have more to report on this in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment