David Bickley's Wargames Blog

The occasional ramblings of an average gamer, journeyman painter, indifferent modeller, games designer, sometime writer for Wargames Illustrated and host of games in GHQ.



Wednesday 8 May 2019

Confined to Quarters!

Phil and I, together with Sue and Di, were expecting to be heading north tomorrow for a short break and a visit to Carronade too for us lads. Sadly I've scuppered that with a flare up of an old health problem! Right now I'd struggle to make the end of the road without, well, I'm sure you don't want to know the details. I just hope I will make Partizan now!

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Hope it clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get we soon mate...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for a swift recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen to your body David it usually knows best.Anyway I can see snow on the hills of Weardale so Scotland will be much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all for your good wishes! I hope to make Partizan on Sunday week. I think you are right Robbie, I'll not see 21 again for sure. A period of readjustment seems in order.

    ReplyDelete